One Response

  1. Flying
    Flying August 1, 2013 at 1:47 pm |

    cross into the Mexican border and rip up your passport

    then climb over the fence and enter the United States as an illegal alien

    Claim asylum and you will then be entitled to medicaid as well as free public housing, welfare payments and food stamps as an added bonus

Comments are closed.